Makes 1 roll (multiply by the amount of rolls you want to make)
1/2 cup cooked quinoa
1 nori sheet
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add rice vinegar and maple syrup to quinoa and mix
- Lay out nori sheet, dump quinoa on top and pat down tight until evenly spread and nori is moist.
- Cut veggies into thin strips (use spiralizer or julienne if needed)
- Lay thin layer of veggies on one side of nori sheet
- Carefully wrap over and close tightly, continue to roll like a wrap
- Use a very sharp knife to cut into 8 pieces!