(For 1 serving, make as many as you please and store in the fridge)
1 tbsp coconut oil (divided)
1/4 Butternut squash
3-4 sage leaves
1-2 stems of kale
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 lemon wedge
1 serving soba noodles or chickpea pasta
1 handful walnuts
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 can chickpeas (optional protein source if using soba noodles)
- Heat coconut oil in pan, add butternut squash, chickpeas sage and onion fry on low heat until onions are caramelized and squash is soft, about 10 mins
- While they are cooking boil a pot of water and cook pasta until soft, drizzle with olive oil and lemon
- Cover walnuts in melted coconut oil and maple syrup, put in toaster oven or oven until caramelized.
- Once veggies are cooked add kale, balsamic vinegar and let it simmer until kale is soft.
- Combine veggies, walnuts and pasta, garnish with fresh parmesan, enjoy!