- Handful of greens (Spinach or kale)
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 Large spoon of almond butter
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk (almond, cashew, soy) or water
- Toppings: Chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, cashews, dried fruit, berries or granola!
Add all ingredients to blender, enjoy!
- If banana’s aren’t frozen, use regular banana and add ice at the end
- Add more or less liquid depending on how thick you like it; more to drink as smoothie (1/2 cup), less to eat as a bowl (1/4).
- If drinking as a smoothie, add seeds to blender (1tbsp each)
- This particular picture uses chia, flax, almonds and granola!