Ingredients (serves 2):
1/2 Spaghetti Squash
1/2 a pepper
2 leaves of kale
3/4 cup eggplant
Handful of snap peas
1″ fresh ginger
2 tbsp soy/tamari sauce
Sesame oil (to cook)
Cilantro and peanuts, peanuts, cashews or sesame seeds to garnish
- Cook spaghetti squash; cut in half and remove seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and back at 350-375 for about 35 minuets. Use fork to pull away spaghetti like strands. (can be done in advance)
- While squash is cooking, heat sesame oil in pan cook onions and ginger on low heat until onions are translucent.
- Add all other veggies (except kale) and fry until cooked
- At the last minuet add kale and soy/tamari sauce, fry until kale is wilted and veggies are fragrant.
- Combine squash and veggies and add garnishes. Serve on plate or in squash bowls!