1 cup water
1 tbsp Miso Paste
1 lemon wedge
Small wedge of ginger
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy (or tamari) sauce
1/2 cup tofu
Sesame seeds & Cilantro to garnish
Green onion (optional)
- Use paper towel to press liquid out of tofu, chop into cubed. Coat sliced mushrooms and tofu in sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Bake at 350 for about 15 minuets.
- While it’s baking; boil water, add chopped ginger and lemon juice, let simmer for 5-6 minuets. Add miso paste, stir around to dissolve and simmer for another 2-3 minuets.
- Use spiralizer to make zoodles from a zucchini (julienne peeler could work too).
- Add zoodles and chopped bok choy to broth, simmer until cooked (approx. 2-3 min)
- Combine tofu and mushrooms with soup, garnish with cilantro green onions and sesame seeds!