1 and 3/4 cup Quinoa
1 cup water (divided)
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 olive oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pumpkin and flax seeds
- Soak quinoa in water overnight, soak chia in 1/2 cup of water
- Drain quinoa, add to blender or food processor with remaining water, olive oil, lemon juice and baking soda and blend until dough/batter forms
- Add to lined or greased loaf tin. Stir in rosemary, craisins, pumpkin and flax seeds (if using)
- Bake at 320 for approximately 1.5 hours. Stick fork into test, if it comes out clean it’s ready.
- Top with favourite toast toppings, shown above is avocado, lemon, cilantro, arugula and egg!