1 leaf kale
1/2 cup cooked quinoa
1.5 tbsp sesame oil
Hot Sauce to garnish (optional)
- Cook quinoa by boiling water (2:1, water to quinoa ratio depending on how much quinoa you are making). Once water is boiled reduce heat to low, add quinoa and let it simmer covered for about 15 minuets.
- While quinoa is cooking. Use spiralizer to spiralize carrots and zucchini. Pat dry with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Fry kale, mushrooms, zucchini and carrot individually in sesame oil.
- When quinoa is cooked, mix in more sesame oil. Arrange vegetables on top and add fried egg.
- Garnish with hot sauce if desired!
Note: Spirializer is a simple tool that turns veggies into noodles. There are a wide range, here is a very simple one.